1. Our house was featured in the San Francisco Chronicle. Pretty cool to open up an old-school newspaper and see our digs! There’s a new-fangled online version too.
3. Rogue Wave at Bottom of the Hill TONIGHT. It’s sold out but there are some tickets on Craigslist. Also their California Bride video has some cool vintage images of San Francisco.
6. These dip-dyed wall hangings—can’t get them off my mind.
7. Under $100 retro ’70s bellbottom jeans.
8. Cost Plus World Market’s big, awesome rug sale
[Photo by Liz Hafalia via the SF Chronicle]